Super Unlock Iphone - No reply to my emails, Total *** BEWARE of SUPERUNLOCK, you just get SUPER RIPPED OFF!!!!

Alicante, Valencia 0 comments

Like there website says they can provide an unlocking code for your iPhone 4 if you give them your imei number, and if not successful then you will be refunded.So you think well there's no risk but unfortunately my phone has not been unlocked and i have sent several emails no reply.

I paid $18. It might seem a small amount of money to some people but to me at the moment every penny counts.

Not HAPPY at all and they should not get away with doing this to people.This is very bad website should be taken of.now!!!

Review about: Iphone 4 Unlock Software.

Super Unlock Iphone - Rip Off!

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

I placed my order but I never received the program, but i was charged $20 and another $5 a couple days later.I also never received a confirmation or email.

I emailed them right away and they said 'please be patient, our administrative office is looking into it'. After a week i tried contacting them again and they would not respond, so I said i would dispute the charges. Coincidentally someone used my credit card information that night to purchase $500 worth of merchandise. They are not only a rip off, the are identity thieves!!!!

Do not buy anything from them!Save yourself the headache!!

Super Unlock Iphone - Ripped me off, software does not work!

Nashville, Tennessee 1 comment

I purchased the jailbreak software from this company.It did not work, locked up my Iphone and they refused to give me a refund.

After downloading there software and installing it the phone would not recieve e-mail or get on line. I had to restore the phone back to its orgianal settings. When I asked for a refund they kept stringing me along saying there was a fix coming. After filing a complaint with Pay pal they refused contact.

Also I used Pay Pal thinking I was protected.

They refused to help or return my money!Stay away from Both!!

Review about: Jail Break Os.

Comments

They are not responding to any of the mails. Do you have nos to contact

Super Unlock iphone RIPPED ME OFF,It does not work.They never answer my emails.No Refund.Total ***

Kuta, Bali 2 comments

Super Unlock Iphone is a TOTAL RIP OFF.The NON program does not unlock iphones.They never answer my Emails.There is NO REFUND as promised.Just a HUGE SCAM.Plus after I tried to use their jailbreak information my phone has stopped working properly and I cant get Safari to work.IT was the worst $20 I have ever spent.BEWARE OF ALL iPHONE UNLOCKING SITES.I wished I had found a site called unlockiphone.asia that told me that all these sites never work.unlockiphone asia does not promote any unlocking solution,just gives honest information and reviews on all these BOGUS UNLOCK SITES.

Review about: Super Unlock Iphone.

Comments

radiowaves
Indian Lake, New York, United States #703064

I partially :grin agree with you

calaguy

I totaly agree, plus anyone can access tha software for free....i did ask them for a fefund and got no reply at all. #i contacted Safecart uk and in a matter of day they got my money back for me.

Ripped off by Super unlock iPhone I lost $20 and NEVER got it back.

Jakarta, Jakarta 4 comments

All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your money.There is NO 24/7 assistance.PLUS PAY PAL will NOT help you get your money back.They do not help with virtual products purchased on line.

All of these companies are a TOTAL RIP OFF.There is NO PROGRAM just rehashed free stuff off the internet.There is NO REFUND as promised.None of these unlock sites can unlock your iPhone.I have even opened my own web site to warn people unlock iphone asia.Dont be folled like myself and many others.NO ONE CAN UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE except the company you have the plan with

Review about: Unlock Iphone 4.

CALAGUY IS A LEGEND :) :grin ;) 8) :p :zzz

Hi Calaguy.

Wow man thanks so much.I had tried everything to get back my money and even Pay Pal wouldnt help.But I did as you suggested and wrote to Safe Cart and in a week I received my refund.(This was 5 months later after I purchased the Super Unlock rubbish)Your awesome.I hope everyone reads this so they can get their money back as well.Thanks again for the best info in a long time.Axel

View more comments